“We all know the present situation, however, the way we respond is the one who’ll make the difference!”
For us, Tevini Family, the safeguard of the customer is at the base of our work… for this reason, we are pursuing the principle adopted last winter: IN CASE OF NEW LOCKDOWN OUR GUESTS WILL BE 100% PROTECTED.
With hope to meet you again as soon as possible, we will return the amounts paid by bank transfer or voucher that can be spent within one year (the choice remains at the discretion of the Guest)
For your safety
- The hotel has spacious rooms that guarantee absolute safety and relaxation for our guests: a large hall, a restaurant of 400 m2, 3 large outdoor terraces, and a garden of over 3,000 m2.
- The tables are arranged to guarantee the required distance of safety.
- You will find numerous dispensers for hand disinfection in our hotel.
- We will adapt our buffet offer within the prescribed guidelines (breakfast, afternoon snacks, salads, and desserts).
- Before the arrival of each guest, the rooms will not only be thoroughly cleaned but also disinfected.
- In the majority of rooms, we have a controlled ventilation system, which ensures that the rooms are supplied with fresh air and a comfortable temperature.
- Access to the saunas and the swimming pool is limited and by reservation only in order not to exceed the maximum number of people allowed.
- Last but not least, we have also thought of a gift for you: daily nature and wellness sports activities with our guides, Rino and Roberto, and our yoga trainer, Sonia. One free rental of a mountain bike is included.
Read here more info about booking cancellation conditions
For a peaceful and stress-free stay in Trentino: Holidaying Safely in Trentino
As of 6 August, everyone over 12 years of age will be required to show their Green Pass or has tested negative after a molecular test/rapid test in the last 48 hours to access at our gym, indoor pool, sauna and relax zone (molecular test or rapid test done in the last 48 hours)
We are really looking forward to pampering you again in our little paradise.